30 Mar march instagram mosaic.
Tonight, we are young, so let’s set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun!”
My girls have been playing this song constantly lately, and I’m hooked. It’s a peppy song, it’s got a good melody, and I adore the message. Especially for my girls. This is the attitude we all need. All the time. Let’s hold each other up and celebrate what we can do. Together.
Some other things that have been going on in my life this month:
- Travel: I’m always up for a trip! We visited Nashville and New Orleans this month. I can’t wait to see where life takes me next month!
- Jessie competed in dance for the first time. And kicked butt.
- I’m learning to appreciate the art that is the latte.
- We started the wedding season with two amazing weddings. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has in store!
- I’m so lucky to have a little boy who actually likes to go to the dentist.
- I received an amazing painting from my friend, former client, and amazing Memphis artist, Daniel Tacker.
- I always enjoy meeting with other photographers and coming up with new ways to better ourselves. And hold each other up.
Here’s to burning bright. And holding each other up. And setting the world on fire. Cheers!