21 Nov happy thanksgiving!
It’s a day early, and my table is set. For this, I am thankful.
I am also thankful that I have a husband:
- who still loves me even though I steal all the covers at night.
- who puts up with my crazy ideas.
- who is there to listen to me and pretends to be super interested in everything I have to say.
I am ever so grateful that I have a family:
- who comes together, even when our days resemble a zoo more than anything else.
- is willing to travel to spend time with us.
- who provides a constant source of entertainment for this mom of four.
I will never take for granted:
- that we have a roof over our heads and food in our tummies.
- that we have a countless number of people who love us.
- that we have the best family on the planet (I can say that, since I’m part of it!).
I will forever give thanks:
- for my husband, and my 4 beautiful children.
- for a job that I love each and every day.
- for everything in my life that is more than I deserve.
Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!